I hope you are all well. Today I’m bringing you a bit of a quick chatty post that I hope you will enjoy. I’m not mega into new year’s resolutions, but as 2018 draws to a close, I wanted to set myself some goals for the year ahead.
A new year means a fresh start, and when 2019 draws to a close, I really want to feel like I’ve achieved something.
So here goes
- I really want to focus on my ACA exams in this coming year and finally complete Certificate and Professional level. It hasn’t all gone to plan this year but in the next 12 months I want to focus on finishing the last 3 exams that will take me to Advanced Level.
- I want to be free of credit card debt. My debt is probably minute in comparison to what others may have but I want it gone from my life. Debt is such a waste of money and adds extra unnecessary stress.
- Eating better is high on my agenda and one that I really really want to stick to. I’ve already made big changes by having extra healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinner (trust me, I feel so much healthier and happier), but I really want to curb the snacking. Being someone who works from a desk all day, it’s super easy to eat because I’m bored or as a distraction. It’s time to throw away the unhealthy snacks and replace them with good ones.
- Travelling more is a huge dream of mine (I would absolutely love to move to New York or Australia), but 2019 will be spent in the UK. There are so many places I want to go and see! Any recommendations will be gratefully received!
- My blog is definitely something I want to work harder on because at the end of the day you never know where life will take you. I believe that if you work hard you’ll go far in life. Who knows where this little blog could be in 12 months time!
- And finally, I want to make 2019 fun. It’s time to let go of bad feelings and hard memories, and enjoy every single good thing that comes whether it be a lunch time treat on a Friday, or something to tick off the bucket list. We all have our bad days and our rough times in life, but they shape who we are. Sometimes it’s the littlest things in life that really put it all into perspective.
That’s enough of my rambling for now (well done if you made it this far). Thanks for reading and let me know what your goals are for 2019!
Until next time,