Hey my lovelies,
I hope you’ve all had a fab weekend. You may notice that the blog has had a bit of a rebrand thanks to the guys over at Pipdig. I have been planning to change the look of the blog for the longest time ever and I’ve finally bit the bullet and done it. I hope you all like it and if you have any questions about my experience with Pipdig please feel free to contact me.
Anyway, on to the subject of this months Glossybox. it’s probably one of my all time favourite boxes since I signed up last year. The theme this time around is looks from the 1980’s, and what a time that was, not only for adventurous fashion sense, but make up looks were just the same.
As a summary, Glossybox provides a beauty box subscription service. You can sign up for month boxes and pay once a month on a rolling contract, or make one-off payments for 3, 6 and 12 month plans. You do save a bit if you sign up for the longer subscriptions but I personally prefer paying monthly so I have flexibility.
Typically you receive 5 products each month, the majority of these being full size. Not bad for £13.00 a month!
So what did I recieve?
- Carmex UK lip balm in strawberry – perfect to keep in a handbag and smells great too!
- Affect Cosmetics Matt Effect Rice Powder – this is a translucent setting powder made from rice, so there’s a minimal chance of being allergic to it!
- Model Launcher safari bronzer
- Modelco Cosmetics X Karl Lagerfield baked blush – exclusive to Glossybox
- Eyeko FAT liquid eyeliner pen
All in all, not a bad selection of makeup this month. I always love trying new makeup brands especially those which are super affordable and cruelty free. Now to wait for Mr Postie to bring this month’s special edition Birchbox.
Until next time